Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
A non-profit program and complete health plan for seniors who want to stay independent and in their own homes.
CMS ID # H1043A2019003
Comprehensive Care While Still Living Independently
A personal and complete way of receiving healthcare and social services.
We know you’re happiest at home, and we want to help you live there as long as you’re active and healthy. To support that goal, we encourage and cover preventative care, as well as all services prescribed by our interdisciplinary team and covered by Medicare and Medicaid.
Care & Services
Therapeutic & Recreational Center Services
Transportation to Florida PACE Centers & Medical Appointments
Home & Primary Care
Physical & Occupational Therapy
Hospital & Nursing Home Care
Make Decisions About Your Care
Your Florida PACE Center plan allows you to consult with a team of primary care providers and specialists to get the care you need.
Find Out if You Are Eligible
You may enroll in the Florida PACE Center program if you meet the following requirements:
- You are 55 years or older.
- You live within eligible zip codes (Download PDF).
- You are assessed to meet nursing facility-level of care.
- You are able to live safely in the community with the support of Florida PACE Center services.
- Florida PACE Centers charge no deductibles or copayments for any drug, service or care approved by the PACE interdisciplinary team.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid only, you pay no premium for Florida PACE Center services.
- If you are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid, Florida PACE Center staff will discuss a private pay rate with you.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid and Medicare, you pay no premium for the Florida PACE Center services.
- If you are eligible for Medicare only, you will be charged a monthly premium for Florida PACE Center services, which includes Medicare Part D.
- Florida PACE Center participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services.
- If you live outside of one of our eligible zip codes, you are responsible for payment.