Services & Programs
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Florida
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Florida, in partnership with Miami Jewish Health Systems, is a community-based organization with an ongoing mission to find creative solutions that add quality to end-of-life care.
The caregivers at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Florida hold steadfast to the patient/family focus of hospice care. We recognize that individuals and families are the experts in their own care, and we continuously strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
In end-of-life situations, the role of Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Florida, in partnership with Miami Jewish Health Systems is to engender hope in the lives of its patients and their family members. We are here for you 24 hours every day by providing:
- Regular visits by registered hospice nurses with specialized training and expertise in pain and symptom management
- Visits by hospice home health aides to provide additional personal care, time and attention
- Psychosocial support for patients and families, as well as for the long-term staff and care givers
- Spiritual support, as requested, for patients and families
- Trained volunteers who provide companionship, assistance and support
- Bereavement counseling and support for family members and significant others throughout the patient’s illness and for a minimum of 13 months (more, if needed)
- Consultation and emergency care 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Coordination of medical equipment for comfort and symptom management
- Physical, occupational, speech, music, and other therapies as indicated in the plan of care
We are born into a world of comfort, warmth and love, and it is our belief that we should all leave this world in the same way. To further that goal, we work with the Miami-Dade community to increase the awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
Please contact us at 305.762.3883.