Miami Jewish Health allows visitation in accordance with the most current CMS directives and CDC recommendations or as directed by the State of Florida's Governor or Florida Statue.
- Visiting hours are from 7:00am – 9:00pm; 7 days per week
- Visits will be conducted in resident rooms/apartments, dedicated visitation spaces, or outdoors and will be person-centered to ensure the resident's psychosocial needs and well-being are met. Outdoor visitation is strongly recommended.
- Visitors will be asked to follow all infection control guidelines outlined on their first visit. We require that you wear a mask at all times upon arrival to our campus. Visitors will not be required to be tested or vaccinated (Or show proof of vaccination) as a condition to visit.
- Visits will be allowed during any COVID-19 outbreak, but visitors will be made aware of the potential risk involved while visiting during an outbreak.
- For residents on transmission-based precautions or quarantine, visits may occur in the resident's room, and the resident should wear a well-fitted facemask (if tolerated). Simultaneously, visitors to these residents will be made aware of the potential risk and precautions necessary when visiting. All visitors should adhere to the core principles of infection prevention.
- We may suspend in-person visitation of a specific visitor if the visitor violates the policies and procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation.